Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Three Years Ago. I Became A Fashion Blogger

Hello My Beautiful People. I was so busy with being a college student and the Super Bowl, I totally forgot that on February 7th 2013, I started this journey of becoming a well known fashion blogger. And I got to take you guys on this ride with me. When I started on this crazy, sometimes disappointing, but very  amazing ride, I did not know where this would go, I always love fashion and I wanted to be like the fashion bloggers that inspired me to do this anyway. I was so afraid that my blog would fall by the wayside.

But I realized that if people didn't like what I had to say about on a celebrity fashion or a certain fashion trend that I was impressed with for that season, I felt as if people wouldn't read my blog anymore. I came to realized that I will always be true to who I am and to all of you that show my blog so much love and it gives me the courage to be myself and give you the best blogs for you all to read.

I hope that all of YOU guys will continue to support me and my blog and everything that I want to do to become a successful fashion blogger. I have so many dreams and goals for my blog. You mean the absolute world to me and I just want to make you proud in everything that I do.

As many as you know, I'm a Christian, and I read my Bible and one of my favorite Bible verses is Jeremiah 29:11, and that verses has been apart of my life forever and everytime that I get down on myself, I just recite that Bible verse in my head and I have a new found dedication to my blog and to my beautiful people. I cannot wait to grow with this blog and you all.

Well I hope that you all enjoyed this bloggerversary post. I love you all. Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful.



My Social Media


I also have a e-mail address that goes with this blog, If you want to contact me for local fashion events, collaborations, or business ventures, My blog e-mail is LifeOfAFashionBlogger@yahoo.com Thanks again so 
much for reading this blog.

I have a P.O. Box if you want to write me a letter or sent me some things, My P.O Box address is:

Breanne Peterson
Po Box 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

No comments: