Sunday, December 20, 2015

Red Carpet Style: Burgundy

Good Afternoon to ALL of my beautiful people. I hope that you are enjoying this beautiful, lazy Sunday. I'm back with another post about something that I've seen a lot of on the red carpet.

Lately, I've seen a lot of the color Burgundy on the red carpet. Burgundy is a beautiful dark red color that is so beautiful on every skin tone. I've always put the color Burgundy with the Fall season. But now it completely blew up in the world of Fashion. I love this color, I even own several pieces in this beautiful color myself. I love the rich hue that it has and it makes me think of the Fall season. But it's not stretch over into the Fashion World, The beauty world has had it fair share of this color as well. From nail polish, to make-up, to my beauty weakness, Lips. This color has totally made it's impact of Fall. I've seen a lot of my favorite celebrities wearing this color as well. In my honest opinion, this color is not going anywhere no time soon. In fact, this color I'm sure is going to be a huge color for awards season next year as well.

This color has gotten me to to buy more this in this color to put in my wardrobe. Definitely a Fall Fashion must have for you Beautiful People.

I got some pictures for my beautiful people to see this Fall trend for yourself.











Well beautiful people, I hope that you enjoyed this blog post. I LOVE you all so much. Until Next Time. Stay Beautiful....

My Social Media:



If you want to write me, or send me something, My address is:

Breanne Peterson
Po Box 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

For Businesss Ventures: My E-mail is:
Soccergirlwbhs@yahoo.com

No comments: