Saturday, December 19, 2015

Climbing Up My Ears

Beautiful People. I'm so glad I can be with you all again. I love being on this blog and telling you all about the amazing fashion, beauty, and accessories that have caught my eye as of late. I often have to think the many trends that I want try out for myself, and how many of these trends that I need to stay away from. SO many trends, so little time. (LOL)

I'm a huge fan of accessories, The accessories that you pick for your outfit can give your outfit a certain complete look. I love the danity jewelry to the statement jewelry that will have people literally have people turning their heads. But I believe that I have found the perfect fit of all of you that want a danity piece with a statement making point.

I first came to know about Ear Climbers or Ear Cuffs as many of you beautiful people called them when I saw a girl in a fashion magazine and I could see that she was not wearing your typical pair of earrings. I love how the outfit that she worn was so simple to really let the ear climbers shine. I have a least a pair of hoop earrings but I love to wear a stud from time to time. I love this trend because the ease of it and how it so easy to style with your outfit. I hope that this trend stays in for a little so that I can completely gave in to this new style of earrings.

As you guys know, I got some pictures for you guys to see this trend for yourself. Enjoy.

 I love the simplicity of this one.

 Jessica Alba's ear climbers are literally climbing up her ear.

The Jade color of these Ear Climbers are to DIE for.


I how Blake Lively's Ear Climbers goes well with her dress.

I love how this trend goes well with short hair.

I told you guys that it can be a statement piece to your outfit.

I hope that you guys truly enjoyed this blog post, I absolutely love you all. Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful...

My Social Media:



If you want to write me, or send me something, My address is:

Breanne Peterson
Po Box 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

For Businesss Ventures: My E-mail is:
Soccergirlwbhs@yahoo.com

No comments: