Thursday, June 30, 2016

Hands Off My Bib Necklace

Hello To All Of My Beautiful People. I hope that your day was filled with love and plenty of fabulous fashion. I've been really loving all of the fashion that is in for the summertime. I always felt that the summer season was the season that anything goes. From crazy prints, to beautiful colors, to the carefree youthfulness that summer fashion has really has me inspired.

 I have been OBSESSED with statement jewelry as of late. I've once read in a fashion magazine that statement necklace should not be worn EVER again,  But not this time. As I flipped through a fashion magazine one day I saw that bib necklaces were going to be in for the summer. As you know, One of my favorite fashion brands JCrew made this trend famous. I love how this trend can add a little bit of fun to a regular outfit. I've seen this trend paired up with dresses, to maxi skirts, to jeans, or just a regular t-shirt. This is the perfect time to have fun with fashion this summer or anytime.

I have a few pictures of this trend and how you can incorporate this trend into your outfits.


 I love how this Bib Necklace looks like it's apart of the shirt. You don't even need to wear another piece of Jewelry. It's a statement piece by itself.

 I seriously love this outfit. I love how this black and white striped shirt and this purple full maxi skirt are paired with the purse and the bib necklace. I can see a very chic Parisian woman walking aronud Paris in this outfit.
 The causal vibe that this outfit gives off is amazing by itself, But when you add the Bib Necklace into the mix, It's just gives a fresh twist to a regular Jeans and T-shirt.
 This indian inspired one is so cool. I believe I saw this one in a fashion magazine. I love the little coins on the bottom and the sliver hue that it gives off.


I'm from the south, and pearls are a absolute must to have in their Jewelry box. I love how each pearl is placed on the links. I think that Audrey Hepburn would look gorgeous in this necklace.
And finally, This little beauty is from one of my favorite fashion brands, ever. JCrew. I love all of the colors. The colors alone just screams the summertime for me.

Well, I hope that you enjoyed this fashion post, I hope that you will be inspired to try trend out for yourself. I love you all so so much. Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful. Xoxo

My Social Media


I also have a e-mail address that goes with this blog, If you want to contact me for local fashion events, collaborations, or business ventures, My blog e-mail is LifeOfAFashionBlogger@yahoo.com Thanks again so much for reading this blog. 


I have a P.O. Box if you want to write me a letter or sent me some things, My P.O Box address is:

Breanne Peterson
Po Box 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

No comments: